How far along? 7 weeks 3 days (so 8 weeks... right??)
Total weight gain/loss: Same
Maternity clothes? Clothes are definately snug from bloat!!! It is out of control. I look 4 months pregnant!!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Cant get enough
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Love and it's little heart flickering away!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Food doesn't sound too good to me right now, but fruit smoothies sound yummy!
Gender: When I saw the u/s I thought boy... not sure why. We shall see.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not worrying about every little thing
What I am looking forward to: Date night with the hubs:)
Weekly Wisdom: If you feel good... then take advantage of it. Don't worry about everything!
Milestones: Seeing Baby Love
So I had a minor freak out this week. I ended up going in for an u/s on Thursday. Since Friday, I have only had 1 day of morning sickness. This really scared me because it was like my symptoms vanished. Of course this freaked me out. By Wednesday I couldn't take it anymore. I called the Dr and explained my fear and with my history they brought me in for an u/s the next day. I was a mess on Wednesday. All I could think was that Baby Love was no more. I didn't want to go through that again!
Thursday morning I met Jared at the Dr's office. I was a nervous wreck. I got to the room and stripped down and waited. It seemed like I waited for ever (30 minutes to be exact). The Dr came in and he did a pap smear (I had JUST had one a month ago, so I was annoyed with that). So finally he got the u/s ready. Since I'm still early I had to have an internal u/s. I immediately saw a sac ( we never saw one with the u/s in Jan). Then I saw a little blob. The Dr. didn't say anything right away which made me really nervous. Then he said "There's the heartbeat!" I could see it flickering in the little peanut. I was the best feeling ever. I could breath!!!!! I could stare at the little flickering all day! I am already in love with our baby! Please God, protect this baby!
Here are some pics of babes first photo shoot:)
The little round thing that looks like a head is actually the yolk sac.
Can't ya just look at these all day:)
Love the list, I will have to start that! and PS I feel your bloating, I have it too! :)
ReplyDelete