Anyways, I am starting to feel very large! I went and got my hair cut today and sitting in the chair all I could think was "Last time I was here I did not look this round!!" I know I'm pregnant, but come on! I know I've gained more than I should, but I do have to blame some of this on my ADD meds I was on before I got pregnant. It gave me a suppressed appetite so when I stopped taking it I had a have a hard time knowing when to stop:( Once I am done breast feeding, I am so excited to get back on it. I miss being motivated and not distracted by every little thing. Plus the meds helped with my chronic fatigue, so I wasn't half as tired. Yes, again I know I'm pregnant, but this is a whole new level of tired. It is all for our baby boy and I wouldn't change a thing, but I can complain about it:)
This week too, my foot has started really bothering me. I have plantars facitis which can make it very painful to walk and it comes and goes. Now with this extra weight I'm carrying it is exagerating it. I wore my corrective boot for a day but it did nothing for me. So now it's time to make a call to the podiatrist. YAY.... another Dr to add to my list:)
So enough complaining! Sorry, I feel like this whole post is one big complaint!! On a positive note, I LOVE feeling and watching my little one move around my belly. It is just the neatest feeling every. I could sit here and watch him move all day. I know I will miss that once he is on the outside. It's like something I share with him that no one else can have. Selfish I know, but I love it. He got the hiccups the other day for the first time I could feel it:) It took about 5 minutes of constant thumps for me to realize he had the hiccups!! It was so cute. He started getting annoyed and kicking around after about 15 minutes of having them.
- How far along?: 28 weeks
- Total weight gain: I've given up looking at the scale... it makes me sad
- How big is baby?: A little over 2 pds still
- Stretch marks?: None so far
- Sleep?: It's starting to get worse. I get up at least 2 times a night to pee and then every hour I am woken by hip pain and I have to roll over.
- Best moment this week?: Feeling the hiccups:)
- Sex: Boy!!
- Movement?: He is making up for last week!
- Food cravings?: Nothing really this week
- Labor signs?: None and please stay that way!!
- Belly button in or out?: It's not a full fledged outtie, but it's getting there.
- What I miss: Normal jeans that zip and button:)
- What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!!!!
- Milestone: 3rd tri baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment