Well, I've made it to my due date and then some:( *sigh* I went to the Dr Monday to find out if we would be inducing me or waiting another week. I was so nervous for this appointment because I just want to be holding my baby!! I met with a nurse practitioner, and I really liked her!! She explained everything and was really nice. When it was time to see if I'd had any progress I just held my breath (and squeezed Jared's hand:) She finally said, "Well, it looks like you are 1cm dilated and 70% effaced!!" Music to my ears. Even though 1cm isn't much...it's something. So she went and called the hospital to set up and induction date.
If Baby Love isn't here by Monday, I will be induced Monday, March 8 at 5am!! There is an end in sight!! Yahoo!!! I really don't want to be induced, but that means the sooner I will get to hold my little man. I am so excited and scared and nervous... you name it:) So I went to the mall to walk by myself yesterday and in the middle of the walk I started having contractions! I've never had contractions yet. It freaked me out because it hurt and I all I could think was, is this it?? So I went home and layed down to see if they went away. They eventually went away, but I felt like crap all day!! At least my body is starting to do something!!
Nikki and I went for a walk today and I had some contractions again, but nothing like yesterday. Time will tell, but I am praying that I go into labor on my own. I don't know why, but I am so nervous to get induced. I would love into labor naturally, but I am trusting my dr's and the medication. I am praying everything goes smoothly. Hopefully one of the next few posts I write will be... "He's HERE!!" Come on baby, Mama is waiting for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment