Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

A few 4 days later, but hey it's the thought that counts, no?? So it was Jared's first Father's Day and I must say I think we did it up good for him. I made a photo collage of pics of Cole and framed it for Jared, got him a card from Cole and a #1 Dad hat (which I doubt he will ever wear). I put the hat on Cole and he helped me carry the card in to him.

I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for Cole. He is so good to him. I love listening to him play with Cole while I'm washing the dishes or doing things around the house. Cole LOVES his daddy. The minute Jared gets home and he sees him, Cole gets the biggest grin on his face. So cute.


Jared and Cole on his 1st Father's Day

Now let me explain the Superman shirt (don't mind the light across his face making it look like he has a mustache:). Not that there is anything wrong with Superman or the shirt, but it's not his normal gear for when we go out. He got it to wear so he could "impress" my nephew. Ok, not really impress but my nephew LOVES superheros. So we got the shirt with him in mind. He wore it to my parents for the cookout on Sunday. Luke had to change his shirt so they matched. It was really cute. Here they are "cheesin" for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment