I started this week watching a 9 week old precious little girl. I'm only watching her from 8am-1pm this week, then next week I will be watching her from 8am-5:30pm...phew!! My baby is jealous!! The first day wasn't to bad. Then when she dropped her off yesterday, I put down Cole so I could get her. He SCREAMED when I put him down! I put him on his play mat which he normally loves.
Every time I held her, he would cry and I would have to sit next to him. Little stinker.
Today, same thing happened when she dropped her off. This time she had to put her in the bouncy seat because Cole wouldn't let me set him down. He was super fussy any time I held her or paid any attention to her:( Hopefully he gets used to it because he really has no choice.
On the plus side, the last 2 nights I haven't had to spend a portion of the night on Cole's floor. He was only up to eat and went right back to sleep. Given he did wake up 3 times to eat, I will take that over getting up every hour to pop his binki back in. Today, he was super sleepy when the baby was here. I put him in his crib with an aquarium thing that lights up and plays music. I put him down awake, turned it on, and left. I didn't hear a peep from him for about 25-30 min!! I went to check on him and he was just chillin in his crib. I have no idea if he fell asleep, but he didn't fuss or anything! This is a first. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and I can do it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment