Well, happy easter tomorrow. I'm sure I will be busy busy busy tomorrow. Cole visited the easter bunny this week. Surprisingly, he did amazing. We went with his friend Stella, who was less then happy to see the bunny:) Cole watched wide eyed. When it was his turn, I put him down and he held my hand and walked right up to him!! I put him on his lap and his sat there (with a deer in the headlights look:) the whole time. I was so impressed!
Sorry it's blurry, I took a pic of the pic because our scanner is down

And of course we had to get more pics in his handsome little outfit.

And now I'm off to bed. This pregnancy makes me super tired...or it's chasing after a toddler. We colored easter eggs tonight, so I will post more pics later. Have a great Easter everyone!
So handsome! I love that outfit =)
ReplyDelete