We have our good days and our bad. Cole is doing an amazing job adjusting. I can't say it enough how proud of him I am. I'm still learning what Eva likes and doesn't like. She is a little cuddle bug and I just soak in every moment I get to snuggle with her. She is definitely not a fan of being put down, so that makes things interesting during the day. I have learned that she is a baby and is going to cry. If I can't get to her the very second she starts crying, it's ok. I by no means let her sit there and cry but sometimes I can't get to her right away. With Cole it was so easy to drop everything the second he started crying because...well it was just him. She is starting to give me big gummy smiles when she wakes up from her nap. I can't believe she is 3 weeks old today. Time has flown by. Can't say I remember everything from the past 3 weeks:)
So our schedule is crazy, but I am going to try my hardest to blog about all the new and amazing things Cole and Eva are doing. So you might see 3 posts in one day, or one very long one. But I am so determined to keep up everything like I did with Cole. I love looking back to see everything Cole did.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Here we are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited to keep up with you guys and see how everything is going!
ReplyDelete