We had her 2 month appointment last Monday. I think I grow big babies. She is 13pds 1oz (94%) and off the charts for height at 24 1/4 in long! They even came in to measure her again because they were so surprised how long she was. Cole was the exact length at this age, but a little bigger at 14 pds 12oz. The dr bumped up her zantac to 3 times a day, but other then that she looked perfect. And talked my dr's ear off the whole time. It was really cute. The shots on the other hand were awful. I felt so bad for her. She cried hard for at least 10 minutes. Then passed out for 2 hours and by then my parents had come over to see the kids for trick or treat. Unfortunately I didn't even dress her for it. She woke up screaming, ate, then fell back asleep every time. Poor baby just didn't feel good. Luckily my mom stayed with her while we took Cole trick or treating.
| 2 month pic fail:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment