Well, fast forward to Sunday night. I went to give him his tylenol, in the dark, at 2:45am. And he freaks, which is no surprise. I go to put it in his mouth, push the syringe, and he turns his head as the tylenol comes out....all over his face running down his neck into his hair. Ugh! I cleaned the best I could with baby wipes. But being the lazy mommy I am in the early morning, I put him back to bed:/ He slept till 7:30 and when he woke up he had crusty hair. Didn't bother him!
So instead of giving him a bath in the tub, I figured we would try the sink. We've never done this before. He LOVED it. At first he was a little confused.
But then he got into it and had a blast. The counter was soaked by the time we were done!
And my three favorite (I'm not one to usually post bare booty, but this was too funny not to).
OMG, the bare booty is too funny.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...precious!
ReplyDelete