Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Boy or Girl???

So I have no strong feeling one way or another if Baby Love will be a boy or girl. I do keep having dreams Baby Love is a boy. I have had some of the weirdest dreams! I think I've had a dream almost every night this week about finding out what our baby is. They go from the doctor telling me what the baby is, but by the time I get home I forget to seeing what looks like girl bits on the ultrasound but being told it is definitely a boy. Then there was a dream I gave birth to a cat... hmm now that's a new one:) I found some quizzes online that predict what you are having by your symptoms. Here is the conclusion to the quizzes:

Labor of Love: Girl

Just Mommies:
Girl

Bump.com: Boy

Babyman: Boy

Sexratio.com: Boy

Gender prediction: Girl

Shettles Method: Boy

Baby's Heartbeat: 150 bpm- Girl

Old Wives Tales Boy:
Leg hair growing faster
Chest hasn't grown to extreme...
Headaches


Old Wives Tales Girl:
Carrying somewhat high
Jared hasn't been gaining weight with me
Morning Sickness
My nose hasn't changed
Craving fruit
Higher Heart rate

I guess it's a toss up still. I am so ready for Monday. I am just praying Baby Love doesn't have a shy bone and shows us her lady bits or boy parts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment