BOY!!! Baby Love is a boy and there is really no questioning it:) He was very active!! Jared, my mom, and his mom came with me to the u/s. It was like Christmas morning!! I woke up with just enough time to get ready and leave. Of course we got stuck in traffic on our way there, but made it just in time. When the Dr. started I had no clue what he was looking at but he started explaining. He was like, "Are you guys sure you want to know??" Of course I was like YES!! He said it's all boy:)
Everything was so neat to look at. We looked at the heart, brain, kidneys, bladder, you name it we looked at it. He said everything looks great and he is already a hefty 9 ounces! My baby boy's a beef! At one point during the u/s we saw his mouth opening and shutting. He's already talking a lot like his mama!
So ladies watch out... Baby BOY Love will be here in March!
Hahaha, that is awesome that you're having a healthy little guy. but funny because the last time I commented on you blog I said that I was voting girl because I thought I was having a boy and your symptoms were completely different from mine. Now I'm having a girl and you're having a boy. I was WAY off. Haha
ReplyDelete